Have you been thinking about adding more trauma knowledge and techniques to your existing EFT/Tapping practice?
Did you know that, according to Statistics Canada*,
- about 13 million people have PTSD in a given year,
- 1 in 13 people will develop PTSD symptoms at some point in their lives, and
- about 4 out of 5 Canadians who meet the criteria for probable PTSD face challenges accessing care?
I have seen this for myself. The challenge in accessing care is all around me. More and more people are open to deep healing, which is so exciting, they are trying to get support through the normal channels, like my kids’ friends who want support for their mental health, but can’t get it. Waitlists go from a couple of months to over a year.
In addition, the pandemic showed us that we, as a society, are not well prepared to support people with their mental health. Collectively, healers are not equipped with enough trauma-informed practices and concepts, as well as trauma-healing techniques. I believe that in order to guide individuals in their healing journey rapidly, with ease and efficiency, healers will benefit from having the trauma concepts/practices and techniques.
The knowledge you choose to add to your existing practice will be based on your goals as a healer and the modalities you are using. In my opinion, the best EFT/Tapping practitioners have both trauma-informed knowledge AND extensively practiced EFT/tapping techniques specifically for trauma.
Are you passionate about your healing practice and have a calling to support people through their worst experiences so they can heal – and thrive?
If so, now could be the time to add an EFT/Tapping trauma certification course to your healing practice.
I want to invite you to a free, Information Session about my upcoming EFT/Tapping Specialized Certification for Trauma course.
Choose one of these dates:
- November 8th, 8:00pm (Pacific)
- November 16th, 8:00pm (Pacific)
In this 45-minute Information Session, we will look at what you would be receiving after taking this 10-week specialized EFT/tapping trauma course:
- Benefits of having more trauma-informed knowledge, specifically as an EFT/Tapping practitioner,
- Differences between being trauma-informed and being trained to use EFT/Trauma techniques. And how having both will give you an edge in your business,
- Trauma concepts that specifically support EFT/Tapping as a trauma-healing modality,
- Advanced EFT/Tapping trauma techniques that allow you to guide your clients in healing their trauma effectively, effortlessly, and with compassion,
- Types of trauma that EFT/Tapping might not be suited for,
- Examples of trauma EFT/Tapping practitioners might not be qualified to address and why, including examples of the types of trauma that I choose to refer to other professionals,
- Overview of important details of the 10-week EFT/Tapping specialized trauma course, and
- Answers to any questions you may have.
I love witnessing people heal with the help of specific EFT/Tapping techniques for trauma!
Sophie has more than 12 years of experience working one-on-one with thousands of clients, she has been teaching EFT/Tapping for more than 10 years and training up-and-coming EFT/Tapping practitioners for more than six of those years.