EFT / Tapping — A Valuable Modality to Add to Your Healing & Wellness Practice5½ Month Program to Become a Certified EFT/Tapping Practitioner with The 5th Ray Healing Academy
Next program starts November 15
Dear Life Coaches, Chiropractors, Doulas/Midwives, Healing Touch Practitioners, Reiki Masters, Therapists, and all Fabulous Healing Professionals,
Are you looking to add a new modality to your practice, specifically one that will address traumas people experience?
Adding EFT, a modality that complements your existing skills in supporting your clients and their healing, can strengthen your practice in many ways, including:
- Better or additional results for your clients,
- Improved ability to assist clients who are in crisis or facing trauma, and
- Future-proofing your career with a modality that can be done online, as well as in person.
“Trauma is a fact of life, but it doesn’t have to be a life sentence.”
Peter A. Levine
I have been an EFT/Tapping practitioner for almost 11 years.
My specialty for more than eight years was chronic illnesses and complex issues. Now, I specialize in all types of traumas. I am passionate about it. The best reward for me is to witness the light in my client’s eyes after they heal something traumatic that they might have been carrying for a long time.
Becoming an EFT/Tapping practitioner will allow you to profoundly support your clients in overcoming obstacles, fears, phobias, trauma, whatever is in the way of them shining their light in the world.
This comprehensive 5 ½ month training program is designed to help EFT/Tapping practitioners:
- Deeply understand trauma with an entire module devoted to trauma
- Add new EFT/tapping trauma techniques that were developed through my 11 years of working with thousands of clients, (taught only through the 5th Ray Healing Academy)
- Learn and master EFT/tapping techniques with hands-on LIVE, training and in the moment coaching.
- Fully embody all EFT/tapping techniques, so you can easily navigate between them in the moment with your clients, and go exactly where your clients need to go.
- Add new skills, tools and techniques around resourcing your clients so they feel empowered right from the beginning of their EFT/tapping sessions.
I noticed there was a gap needing to be addressed when working with clients. It is not necessary for them to “wait” until the healing of a trauma is complete before they can feel empowered. They can learn to manage what triggers them in their current environment. When they learn this early on in their EFT/tapping sessions, there is not only an efficiency to realizing results, there is also an allowing for gentleness in the healing process.
The “Resourcing the Client” module addresses this gap. Helping them reconnect to their inner compass, their unique skills, their inner strength, their inner wisdom, etc. Often where there is trauma, individual abilities and qualities can be forgotten or buried for a long time. While healing their traumatic experiences, and even in order to heal, reconnecting with their true self is vital.
6. The “Mastering EFT” module is dedicated to your unique offers based on your skills, your life journey and additional training you have acquired over your lifetime. Nobody knows what you know and can share it in your unique voice, but you! This module will guide you in establishing or strengthening your unique voice in the industry blending everything that makes you YOU!
EFT Tapping is a valuable modality to add to your practice. Not only will it be an additional service to offer, but it can have a positive effect on the results your clients’ achieve in their work with you. Kind of like an ingredient in a recipe that brings out the best in all the other ingredients.
Interested? Have Questions? Let’s Talk!
Email Me to Request a Video Call
It’s very rewarding to help clients through their Healing & Wellness Journey with EFT / Tapping. If you have any questions about adding this modality to your practice, let’s schedule a free 15-minute call.